Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - American healthcare system
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 06:50 PM   #30 (permalink)
eoraptor77
playing D

What What....

Representing:

Theres nothing sad about my life, i just realised i needed to get with the program and conform, and since conforming by returning to school to get my piece of paper i have a great life. I ride Whistler every weekend on a 7000$ bicycle, drive a nice car, have a nice condo with my wife of 10 years.
I've done more than my fair share of revolting against the system and participated in more protest marches than you can even imagine, and did anything come of any of it, the poll tax was still introduced after marching several times and going to many demos. I've been cremogen gassed in Quebec during the Americas Summit while protesting against the illegal occupation and war in Iraq.
So i am sorry Claud but days are a changing and its got nothing to do with laziness, there will be no more revolutions, not in the Western world, not when the government can send out armed police to break up any sign of civil disobedience and use their spin doctors to turn public opinion against anything they deem inappropriate.
eoraptor77 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote