Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Dog Puked 6 times in last 24 hours!
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 12:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
B-RAD
a gearbox of epic proportions.

Banned

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to B-RAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
i would be worried about the bone... is there a chance he broke off a splinter? bones can be very dangerous for dogs. what kind of bone was it? beef? cooked or raw or smoked? what kind of dog do you have - large breed or small breed? are the jaws big enough to break the bone into bits?

if he/she has a jagged or sharp piece of bone in his stomach that would explain the puking. the body is trying to rid itself of this thing before it gets into the intestines.

is there any blood in the vomit?
nope no blood and it's a german shepherd the exact same size as and look as your normal police dog.

he pretty much looks like this. i don't know the type of bone because i wasn't here when it was given to him. all i know is it was like a rib or other meat bone. but, all the meat was off of it.

um, it's got an iron jaw and sharp ass teeth because it's the police dog type. so, I don't know about the jagged pieces but, it's possible.
B-RAD is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote