Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Official NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 02:56 PM   #313 (permalink)
VanCity
is pounding

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson Filth View Post
dude, you're just being thick

the second year isn't guaranteed money, so that 1 million doesn't exist unless they pick up his second year option. why should i read over your post? it's incorrect. I provided an article that dismisses your inaccurate claims, so drop it.

as for the wildcat, thats cool if you think running backs playing quarterback, double back quarterback formations and quarterbacks at wide-out is something normal, i don't.

cool, dude?
well if we assume that they don't pick up the second year option on vick...why the hell are we having this discussion.....1.6 mill in the first and 1 mil in the second is guaranteed.....
go listen to the press confrence videos from the eagles website and listen to andy reid and the owner, jeff laure, talk about the contract...thats where i get my information.....

and about me being inaccurate....your the one that said eagles have one of the worst olines in the league and when they have one of the best....then our passing game is gonna be non existent, because you thought vick was gonna start ahead of mcnabb....

and about wild cat....the dolphins won their division, and went to the playoffs using the wildcat....of course it is a gimmick....
VanCity is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote