Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The official start Carlos Delfino thread
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 06:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie
We going to the 'ship!

Representing:

Too many people overreact on the Raptors board to a player who has a few bad games. First TJ last year after injury, Bosh, Humphries having 4 or 5 good games straight is now some sort of God, everyone calling Bargs a scrub, now Jamario? Not saying you're part of that kind of thinking cling because youre a good poster, it just gets tiresome with the overreactions especially since we're on the toughest streak of games we'll be on all year.

Jamario is still getting used to playing Calderon most of the time instead of Ford dont forget. I dont think its that his effort comes and goes, I think we should put him on the weakest offensive player and let him roam like AK does. You dont see UTA putting AK on Kobe and such. Moon was at his best when roaming and being around the basket, now Sam is putting him in the role of stopper and I dont think thats the best thing for his skillset, especially since hes so skinny. Hes good in some matchups vs other teams best players who are built like him, but besides that we should put him on other teams role players and let him roam and become the best on the boards he once was, specially with Bargs back in the lineup.
Ball Don't Lie is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote