Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - EASPORTS COVER ISSUE
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 03:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
rapsdabest
enjoying the RealGM courtesy of RF

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakkal View Post
not sure. it's a pretty low thing for anyone to do. If he was my favorite teams top player I'd probably stop watching. I almost always over tip expecially in cases where my pay level far exceeds the workers.

Assuming the court system and league punish him appropriately I'd possibly continue watching but I'd never view that player in the same light or vote for them as an all star. Hopefully the league would ban him from being on the all star ballot for life.
It was really stupid. Driving back from a charity event with a driver who did not know who Patrick Kane is and choking him over 20 cents while telling him he is Patrick Kane.
rapsdabest is offline   Boss Key Wife Key