Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Official NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 01:18 AM   #302 (permalink)
VanCity
is pounding

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson Filth View Post
never did i say i expected him to play in front of mcnabb

ideally, what i thought was that they were bringing him in to back-up mcnabb up and maybe eventually become the starting quarterback next season. that would explain the 1.6 million this season and the 5+ for next, no?

as for the wildcat, it is a gimmick. it surprised teams last year, teams are going to learn how to better defend it this season. everyone talks about how every team is going to implement into their offense. do you really see them using that formation more than a couple times a game? if they do, it's out of desperation.
ummm no...because only 3 string NFL players make less than that.....the minimum he can make in the first ear is 700k but hes worth more than that....and in the second year its a team option and only about 3 mil is guaranteed in the 2 year contract.....so hes only making 3 mil in the 2 years.....and the gm/coach/owner all said kevin kolb's job is not at stake....so i guarantee you hes not gonna be the 2nd string qb....

and about the wild cat offense.....i am not even gonna argue because your not getting it......its almost as popular as the spread offense.....people are drafting qb's, who can play multiple positions just to play the wild cat.....and gm's aren't stupid.....they know what they are doing....and that's what everyone said about wild cat in the beginning of the season....and guess what...almost every team in the league runs it....and successfully....and you only need to use it couple of times a game because it usually gives you a huge gain and/or a touchdown......
VanCity is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote