Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Loudest Crowd in the T.Dot?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 08:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Febreezy
Rob Ford's dopeman.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .40 Cal Flakes View Post
This thread is giving me the chance to get something off my chest thats been bugging me for some time.

Raptors fans for the most part @ the ACC suck! I, like most of the people on this forum, am a HUGE Raps fan. I've been to several games over the years and my experience has been that fans in attendance are generally subdued. They only get excited and cheer on the team in stretches and even then it's not like the crowd is bringing the house down.

When I go to a game it would be nice to see other fans acting a fool and cheering on the team for every possession-not just when their winning. Fans shouldn't underestimate the effect they could have on the team trying to climb out of a hole and get back into a game. When I'm supporting the team at the top of my lungs and am encouraging other fans to do the same i usually get a look.

Fans @ the ACC are wack when compared to other arenas I've seen NBA games(Arco Arena-mad crazy, Phoenix-amazing atmosphere, The Q-crazy,crazy,crazy).

It's not like T Dot fans aren't capable of acting a fool...TFC home games...nuff said!

C'mon Raps fans let's bring some energy this season and be the team's 6th man!
I know what you mean Golden States for example and other teams cheer wildly when other teams make comeback runs. But the Raptors playoff crowds are amazing.

Last edited by Febreezy; 08-11-2009 at 08:10 PM.
Febreezy is offline   Boss Key Wife Key