Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Foxsports: 10 most improved NBA teams this summer
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 04:43 AM   #40 (permalink)
CripwalkinK
:(

Raptors/ChelseaFC/Cowboys

Representing:

Spurs are definitely the most improved team. Additions of RJ, DeJuan Blair, Jack McClinton, Theo Ratliff and

After that, I'd give it to the Cavs or the Magic. Cavs getting Shaq will give them a good inside post presence which is something they really needed. They get that perimeter defender in Parker and Moon can provide decent minutes off the bench. As for the Magic, they replace Turkoglu with Vince Carter, they add Brandon Bass who can either start for them or come off the bench and they re-signed Gortat who improved tremendously last season.

And then I'd put LA, Dallas and Toronto. Considering the fact that the Lakers basically stayed with what they had from the championship squad by re-signing Odom. Only difference is they get better with switching up Ariza with Artest. Then you get Dallas who re-signed Kidd and added some talented veterans with Marion, Gooden and Tim Thomas and Beaubois is a good draft pick. And then you got Toronto.

I wouldn't say Toronto had the best offseason in the NBA but I'll give credit where credit is due, BC pulled off some really good moves which at least warrants him to be one of the best GMs in the business.
CripwalkinK is offline   Boss Key Wife Key