Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Welcome to National Canadian Basketball Sub-forum
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 01:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
full of viss and pinegar

Default Welcoming Message And Links To Our Canadian Teams And Players

Letting everyone know here that visits this forum that you are welcome to submit comments and your thoughts about our current Canadian Mens and Womens Basketball Programs. Anything related to Canada Basketball is welcome here for open discussion. The admins were gracious enough to start this Canadian Basketball forum, and it is greatly appreciated. My first thought is about the current roster for the Canadian Senior Mens Team. Here is a link of the current players for the summer of 2009, any exclusions or inclusions you would like to see please comment..

Here is a link to the first game between Team Canada and Team Italy (Takes a little while to load but worth it if you want to see Team Canada in action)

The IBL or International Basketball League is a semi pro league that has two Canadian teams including Vancouver and Edmonton. Both Canadian franchises are stacked with Canadian talent and the caliber of basketball is very good. Here is a link to a recent Edmonton/Vancouver game

Vancouver Titans vs. Edmonton Energy

The point here is to try to educate people of the current Canadian Basketball Players throughout our country and to get people on board to see all Canadian Basketball Players succeed and one day make it to the NBA or bring Canada a gold medal.

Canada Basketball Road Warriors Video

Canada vs Korea (Amazing Comeback)

Canada Basketball Official Facebook Fan Page

A few great resources for Canadian Basketball Fans include:
Canada Basketball | Official Website
Canadian Basketball, Teams, Scores, Stats, News, Standings - USBASKET
Can Ball - Raptors HQ - The International Fan Site of the Toronto Raptors Basketball Club
BasketballBuzz.ca / A community for basketball news, videos, blogs, tips, rumors and people!
Crown Magazine|Your Finest Source in Canadian High School Basketball
Grassroots Canada
Frozen Hoops

A great read from CBSSPORTS.COM about Canada's Basketball Elite steamrolling American competition
Canada's Elite team steamrolling American competition - NCAA Division I Mens Basketball - CBSSports.com News, Fantasy, Video

Canada's New Elite 1 Professional Development League Link

I hope this generates some interest and people become fans of our National Teams and players, thanks to everyone who took the time to check this out and I hope to hear your comments

Last edited by BRAY88; 08-06-2009 at 02:21 AM.
BRAY88 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote