Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Canada Basketball Board
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 09:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
BRAY88
full of viss and pinegar

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
Yeah, if people want to discuss Canadian basketball then feel free to start a thread and one of the mods here can "sticky" it. I don't forsee creating another sub-forum dedicated to our Canadian program gaining all that much interest unfortunately.
I would have to disagree with you, I think there are enough people interested in our National Team and with basketball becoming more and more popular in Canada I think there is an appetite for discussion revolving around our current teams, etc.. So build it and they will come........Quite frankly the current attitude towards our National Program and Canada Basketball stinks and is very immature on some peoples parts to belittle the program. Canada Basketball is working very hard in partnership with the Raptors in order to strengthen the overall game in Canada. So to exclude discussion and ideas about current Canadian players, coaches ,etc..is an insult to the very country that created this wonderful game. The great Canadian himself, Mr James Naismith im sure would encourage a discussion board on the game he created.
BRAY88 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote