Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Tony Mejia: Raptors Had Third Best Offseason
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 02:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
a dick

I don't give a shit what Tony Majia thinks. He used to work for CBSsports.com and he wrote countless articles over the years on the Raptors that were inaccurate and borderline ignorant at times. Here he gives the Raptors some props but in doing so he again shows how he does not take the time to do his homework by totally forgetting the Raptors' second biggest move, the signing of Jarret Jack. He also forgot about Evans, a guy who fills a BIG hole on the Raptors.

90% of the bloggers out there doing this stuff for free are better than Tony Majia.

Let me get this straight, adding Ron Artest and losing Trevor Ariza means the Lakers had the second best off-season? Come on man...I fail to see how that's better than Turkoglu, Jack, Wright, DeRozan, Evans and Belinelli. For that matter about about Shaq, Parker and Moon? Or Carter, Bass and Barnes? Majia is slurping the Lakers again? Surprise, surprise...Basically he gave the Lakers props for retaining Odom, Kobe and Phil Jackson. Yeah, like Kobe is going to bolt on like $25M for one year and on the potential for back to back championships WITHOUT Shaq. Its a team's job to keep important talents.

Last edited by Apollo; 08-03-2009 at 02:32 PM.
Apollo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key