Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - NBA To Release 09-10 Schedule On Tuesday
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 06:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie

Representing:

Yeah I agree that there is way too many Cavs and Lakers games on national TV. You gotta throw in some Blazers/Magic/Spurs games in there vs different teams too.

Then again, if the top 5 powerhouses are playing one another, especially for this year, its necessary to show that game because the fight for the top spot is going to be nuts with the stacked 5 teams next year. But in other years Id like to see some more variety instead of Lakers/Cavs 35 times.

And in terms of the raps sched, I cant wait to pick the games I want to go to. I got a sick set up with a seaosn ticket holder where I get to choose the games I want before anyone else so I'm looking forward to going.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key