Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Foxsports: 10 most improved NBA teams this summer
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 12:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
souternmost raptors fan
Banned

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
1. Cleveland?
2. Spurs
3. Clippers??

5. Boston
6. Detroit
7. Lakers
8. Portland
9. Dallas
10. Orlando

What a fuckin' joke.

NFL - Photo Gallery - FOX Sports on MSN
I think that the Cavaliers are consistantly overrated from top to bottom, and these rankings only further my stereotype. Anyone who thinks that Cleveland had the best offseason this year needs to pull their head out of the sand and take off their Anderson Varejao jersey. Shaq is walking away from the otherside of the hill and anyone with half a brain and a game's worth of film from when Jamario Moon played for Toronto knows that he is not worth 3 million a year.
Now on to the Varejao signing. His best season showed averages of 8.6 points and 7.2 rebounds, and he has never averaged more than 0.8 blocks per game, all with little to no signs of improvement. But hey, when you have about 8 mil to spend with Brandon Bass, Jason Kidd, Paul Millsap, Andre Miller and Hakim Warrick available, Anderson Varejao is your best option, right?
Here is what I would consider to be the ten most improved teams:

1. Orlando
2. San Antonio
3. Toronto
4. Dallas
5. Boston
6. LAC
7. LAL
8. Detroit
9. Cleveland
10. New Orleans

If/when Boston gets Marquis Daniels and if they add a backup point guard, I will switch them with Dallas.
souternmost raptors fan is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote