Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Eric Smith's "Ford Flap"
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 06:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Acie
landry fields forever

Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor123 View Post
Acie and Swan finally you guys have come on board. Eric's Smith blog, "I like Jose Calderon. I believe Jose Calderon is more likely to be the starting PG of the Toronto Raptors in the future." Welcome to our team.
I've been watching Jose play since he was at Tau Ceramica and I've been a huge fan of his since day one. I thought we already had our starter and I didn't think the trade for TJ was even necessary.

That being said, focusing all of my energy on how TJ is cancerous, selfish, is like a leopard peeing on people...blah, blah, blah, is useless and no amount of whining and updates at the end of every quarter on who's got a better +/- is going to change the fact that he's here until at least the offseason.

So as long as he's got a Raptors jersey on I will cheer for the little, misguided guy to do well and figure things out instead of unfairly criticizing and scrutinizing every single fucking thing he does.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote