Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Will coaches name Calderon to allstar team ?
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 01:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
raptor123
a Piston Fan !

Representing:

Commom guys don't you believe in Santa Claus , how about some Christmas cheer for our guy Jose Calderon. I know its a long shot, the guy just gets better and better and is solid every game. Bosh had his best game as a raptor so the myth he can't that feed the low post is gone. Jose is starting to show that he can also be a scorer 15 pts last night. Only if our shooters can be alittle more consistant. Last nights game the differance was in shooting, we all can talk about defence, both teams had the same quality of looks, they were just more consistant.
Now over to Bargs, many would disagree that it was wrong to insert him into the starting line up, but I was happy to see him get the start. I just can't understand though why Rasho gets zero minutes. I bet that BC was the one to tell Mitch to start him.
Finally I don't know what you guys think maybe I am reading to much into it but doesn't it seem that Delfino has trouble with his shot selection and Dixon has trouble running the team as a point guard ?
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote