Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Around the NBA daily
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 12:37 PM   #647 (permalink)
pimpery
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
Wow, I just read that Iverson is a kind hearted individual? And Bel is right your argument is quite weak. Defend the man as a basketball player. He's a GREAT player.

But as a man himself? He's a thug. Plain and simple but if you're too narrowminded to actually see that for yourself, that I refuse to treat you like a child and draw a picture for you. It's just sad, that in today's world, we still are so blind to a lot of things.

Oh and Pimp, I don't believe one single article I read. I check multiple sources. It's what a good researcher does when they want a good opinion on an article.
\

Oh and let me add, narrow minded is judging someone you really dont know, by what is said in the media who tend to show young, urban, black male celebritys in a great light and arent quick to prejudge them.

well i guess your a better judge of character then every player in the league who interacts with him due to your comprehensive article research, well done.

Last edited by pimpery; 03-31-2008 at 12:43 PM.
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote