Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Around the NBA daily
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 01:37 PM   #647 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
Wow, I just read that Iverson is a kind hearted individual? And Bel is right your argument is quite weak. Defend the man as a basketball player. He's a GREAT player.

But as a man himself? He's a thug. Plain and simple but if you're too narrowminded to actually see that for yourself, that I refuse to treat you like a child and draw a picture for you. It's just sad, that in today's world, we still are so blind to a lot of things.

Oh and Pimp, I don't believe one single article I read. I check multiple sources. It's what a good researcher does when they want a good opinion on an article.

Oh and let me add, narrow minded is judging someone you really dont know, by what is said in the media who tend to show young, urban, black male celebritys in a great light and arent quick to prejudge them.

well i guess your a better judge of character then every player in the league who interacts with him due to your comprehensive article research, well done.

Last edited by pimpery; 03-31-2008 at 01:43 PM.
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote