Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Game Thread: New York Knicks 95 - Toronto Raptors 103 (F)
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 04:15 PM   #36 (permalink)
moremilk
whatever

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller92 View Post
Its not the opposing PG's spot to be guarding CP3, its whoever is guarding the big who is setting the screen+the corner guys near the ball.
funny, you used to blame Jose for this exact same thing, now you're basically saying what SJ kept saying.

Regarding the TJ's thing, not sure how you can play so good, and have a negative +/- in both games, even though you won. Maybe I'm pointing the obvious here, but a negative +/- means that while you are on the floor, the team loses points, i.e the team is playing worse. It doesn't say why, could be offense, defense, turnovers etc, but the one thing it does say is that the team is not performing well. +/- is not PER or some other weird stat - and look at any team in the league, you will see that usually it's the best player on that team has the highest +/-.

I wouldn't bring the +/- in this discussion, but obviously we watched the same game and have very different opinions on TJ's play. Since we both are subjective in this thing, I thought an objective, cold stat could settle this thing.
moremilk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote