Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jack convincing Bosh to stay
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 10:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Someguy again

Default Jack convincing Bosh to stay

RealGM: Basketball Wiretap Archives: Jack Already Trying To Convince Bosh To Stay In Toronto
A not so subtle benefit of Toronto signing Jarrett Jack is his relationship with Chris Bosh, whose signature Colangelo will try to get on a contract extension before the season starts.

“I hope so, I hope so,” Jack said when asked if he thought he would be a teammate of Bosh’s longer than he was at Georgia Tech, a union that lasted just one season as the all-star power forward left for the NBA after their freshman year. “As soon as I got the call and found out Indiana wasn’t going to match [the Raptors’ offer], I said let’s make the most of this year and hopefully we’ll try and get him around here for a few more years.”

“He’s already been working me,” said Bosh, in Toronto for some commercial appearances. “It’s two birds with one stone – he’s a good dude, a good locker-room guy, and he can ball. Any time you have that, it’s always a good thing.”
Someguy again is offline   Boss Key Wife Key