Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Game Thread: New Orleans Hornets 118 - Toronto Raptors 111 (F)
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 12:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie
We going to the 'ship!

Representing:

I'm so happy I got tix yesterday, on ebay of all places. Some dude sold 1st row 3rd section seats on auction and they only went for 80, so sick.

I dont have faith that we'll defend the pick and roll any better than we did last time. In NO we got insanely lucky in the 3rd qtr that Peja and Mo missed about 7 WIDE open looks or they would have blown the game open. Its pick your poison, if you dont help on the pick and roll with the corner guy Paul is going to get a wide open shot off the pick, or West off the pick and pop/roll, and if you do help with a 3rd guy theyll get a wide open 3. The worst thing you can do is switch with the PG being on the big because that for sure=wide open look either way.

Its still probably the most impossible offence to stop in the NBA the way CP3 does it, lets pray Mo, Peja and Pargo miss the open looks.

And I dunno who we're gonna put on Wells, hes been the 2nd best 6th man the past 2 weeks in the NBA.

I'll be cheering for Mo. Should be a playoff type atmosphere.

Raps 102 Hornets 97, 12 game winning streak here we come.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote