Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - ESPN: 30 Best NBA International Players
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 04:10 PM   #17 (permalink)
pimpery
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltrane View Post
well, he slows them down tremendously, takes shots away from their best offensive players, and provides little on D and in rebounding that Deke can't handle.

that's why i think that. they're just as good without him right now... is he really the best in the league?
hmm, tmac is my fav player and i watch houston quite a bit. I dont see how he is taking shots away from ppl when he is scoring 20+ a game at a high percentage? And i definately dont consider his D to be weak in any way, he is great on help in the middle imo. They are definately playing well without him, adapted a different playing style and have a great coach and a pretty deep bench, but in the long run they will get bounced in the 1st round, cuz they wont have any1 to handle Timmy, Shaq, Amare, Bynum (if he is back, and i think he will be), Gasol etc etc and all the other bigs in the west. I really do think Yao is the best true C in the world, its a shame he cant stay healthy long enough to get the respect he deserves from the average fan, cuz im pretty sure he has it from the players and management around the league.

Seriously Deke?? lol he is playing well, but he is 100 years old!! You cant expect him to gobble up crazy min for an extended period.
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote