Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Are we in for another Jose vs Ford Part deux?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 12:20 PM   #19 (permalink)
raptor123
a Piston Fan !

Representing:

I think that we will not have a PG controversy. Calderon is our starting PG and the Toronto fans support him. Jose is arguebly the fans favourite. He plays hard, and gives his best all the time and its all about the team, thats why Toronto fans love him.

Jack knows what happened in Toronto with TJ. He's not nieve, he knows that Jose is the starter. Jack is here for the money, something the Pacers were not willing to pay him as of yet. 7 days are moving pretty quick. If the Pacers were able to move Ford they would but who really wants that head ache. I really believe that Jack wants to stay with the Pacers because he will play more .

Jack will not come close to the minutes played last year. Jose will get his 30 mins a game at the PG spot. Our rookie DD will get alot of burn at the 2 spot. Jack will average about 20 mins a game.

Jack knows full well he is coming to Toronto as a back up. I hope the Pacers don't match because Jack will solidify our back up spot at the point guard. The way scoobie do Douby is playing in summer ball not only will he take minutes from Roko he might take some minutes from Jack at the 2 spot.
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote