Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Fans at the game are fucking idiots
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 09:14 AM   #20 (permalink)
westbeach
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Difference between Jose and TJ can be summarized below:

"I went to (coach Sam Mitchell) because I thought we needed to change something because something wasn't working," said Calderon, who had 13 points and four assists in 27 minutes. "I think it's a team thing, we needed something. We didn't know exactly what was the problem and we still don't know if it is this, but the good news is we won, it's good for the Raptors, good for the team and that's what we have to think all the time."

I don't think it's because of the way anyone has been playing,” Ford said before last night’s game. “Jose has been great as a starter, same thing with Bargnani. I guess this is the time to start to search, try to find some type of momentum, something that works, and I think that's what this is all about.”

There was another quote how TJ said Jose was growing as a player by making this move. I can't find it but I find it ironic that TJ called Jose's move a "growing" experience so WTF does that make TJ's transition? The "ungrowing".
westbeach is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote