Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - raptors home floor music
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 12:58 AM   #20 (permalink)
Jay
is pounding the rock!

Administrator

Representing:

I don't get the live drumming...this isn't Cleveland...oh wait, this isn't Indians baseball either. Come to think of it, it isn't soccer either. No drums please...it's like the Jays Dance Crew (or whatever they were called), just doesn't fit.

Speaking of the Jays, when I was in Dunedin for spring training, I was a mess one night at "Stormin's Palace", where it was $10 all you can drink. Showed up to the park the next day with a hangover. Wanted a lemonade. Price? Something like $8. Price for a beer? Something like $6. I ordered another beer. This story comes with the caveat that I may have actually still been drunk and just confused the prices.

Prices at the ACC are criminal. They should make Bargnani serve drinks until he's not "tired" anymore. Full game on your feet climbing steps, see how tired you are after that!

Let's pump some Air Supply as the opening music. Just throw everybody into confusion and convulsions.

Coltrane...why a pitcutre of Satchmo?
Jay is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote