Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raptors, Mavs now contenders
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 04:22 PM   #18 (permalink)
jeffb
is the baby faced assassin

Representing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugo Ferst View Post
why i gotta be the guy to say it?? we paid way too much for turk, he wont be able to do the things he did in orlando, we still have no real inside presence in the starting lineup, alot of jump shooters, 2 guys that love to dominate the ball, an unknown and so far weak bench and the top 3 teams in the east all got stronger this offseason imo..... aiming high for us would be like a 5th or 6th seed followed by a 1st round exit. I hate to be the reality check, but barring a miracle, we just got worse defensely, from already one of the worst defensive teams, our reboudning issue hasnt been resolved, nor the inside presience, all this move did was make our team look better on paper, i have a bad feeling the realityh wont be close. I never liked Turk on Orlando, neither do my rl friends who are magic fans, and you all are about to find out how many idiotic, chucking plays he makes.

If anybody really thinks us or dallas are contenders, i feel bad for them. Cuban does dumber things then BC imo. Kidd is a huge blunder they cant get away from, hopefully they can salvage something from dampiers stupid contract, but i dont think adding marion makes them that much better, they still arent close to the west elite.
We didn't pay too much for him if you look around at what other players have been getting. As for the other shit.....i guess someone had to be a debbie downer, might as well be you.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote