Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raptors, Mavs now contenders
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 03:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
Ugo Ferst
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

I would have rather stood pat, not add any big contracts, let the chips fall where they may next year, find out wtf Bosh wants to do and go from there, adding an overpaid contract and weaking our bench in no way improves where we were at the end of last year, in fact, i rather have that team then the one we have now. We have less boards, D and bench then we had then, but more scoring, something we never had a problem with for the last few years anyways.... great, lets get another jump shooter and maybe we are really contenders, who needs to go inside in this day and age, who needs d or rebounding, or a bench.

I guess all the options suck, unless Bosh wants to stay. This guy gives us a nice mix of overrated role players when he does.

I gotta be me Ren, saturday is goot and dont worry, im making room on the anti-hedo wagon for alot of you, just like the JO one, it will slowly gain steam, i remember the same excited feelings from alot of you last year, and me being a big "Downer" and all, about losing TJ and saying the world knows JO is washed up and will never be quality again... guess i was wrong there too, make room on the JO wagon plz!!

Ren, how are we BETTER with turk now?? What does he really bring, aside from last second shots, that we didnt have before?? He drives a bit, but he had a team full of threats to drive, if he is the only guy driving on our team, he will be guarded by smaller, faster ppl that will force him to shoot and teams will cheat to stop it, since we have no other real threat to drive from the perimeter (delfino??). We get worse defensively, rebounding wise, man to man, help in losing shawn, who brought alot of things we lacked. We could always score, i dont see how taking shots away from Bosh and Bargs to give shots to Hedo really makes us better.

Last edited by Ugo Ferst; 07-09-2009 at 03:26 PM.
Ugo Ferst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote