Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Save Andrea Bargnani (an italian fan)
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 12:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Acie
landry fields forever

Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by praja View Post
Andrea scored 16 points in 12 minutes and Sam benched him after after 2 minutes of the second quarter! I've never seen anything like that.
He shot 7/3 and 2/3 without plays for him. Was he playing bad? I don't think so. It doesn't matter if he plays good or not, Mitchell doesn't trust him.
In the third quarter he didin't score but drew fouls.
Rasho had the same pt of Andrea and he didn't grab more rebounds or scored as much as him, and with Andrea on the floor Camby had to play away from the basket to follow him, while with Rasho he was defending next to the basket.
By the way I don't think Mitchell is a good coach.
He picked up two fouls after six minutes. Sam left him in for the rest of the quarter. He played two and a half minutes into the second and IIRC missed his first two shots which were wide open and short which is usually a sign of fatigue and was replaced by Rasho. He played the entire third quarter because Rasho replaced Bosh and Sam went with Rasho in the fourth because at that point he was playing much better. What the hell is wrong with that?
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote