Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Save Andrea Bargnani (an italian fan)
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 10:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
rapsfan087
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACIEEARL40 View Post
The problem is that when Andrea's shot isn't falling the times that he helps out in other areas are far and few between. In fact he usually hangs his head and does very little else to justify even being on the court (when he twists away from contact in the paint on the defensive end, but still hits the player and allows the and one makes me want to put my fist through the screen). I don't know any coach in any sport at any level who rewards a player not putting in effort with extended minutes.

The team as a whole still functions better on both ends with Rasho on the court. Why does Sam even keep Andrea in the starting line-up?
Why Sam puts Bargs at the perimeter (in the offensive end) if he wanna a player like Rasho?

In the defensive end, I really think Bargnani is improving.

Quote:
I don't know any coach in any sport at any level who rewards a player not putting in effort with extended minutes.
I just think the guy is sometimes lost, not that he doesn't put the enough effort, you have never heard the word "potential" in sports?, guy is learning.
And if the player struggles, bench him, explain him his faults and then put him in the game and thus the guy will try and maybe he learns. Not put him in the doghouse.
rapsfan087 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote