Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Save Andrea Bargnani (an italian fan)
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 11:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Originally Posted by Sick, Wicked and Nasty! View Post
Several of us are sincere (and fair) of Sam in our criticisms...so dont' dare sell us short. We will admit he struggles with lineups and substitutions from time to time. We will admit he's still not the strongest late game play devisor but he is improving.

What would really be nice is for Sam to get some of the credit when the team does well and not just the call for his head when they do not.... but Raptor fans have a history of being a bit imbalanced in that regard

lol, this is my second year like a Raptors fan, so I guess I'm not still inside the Raptors fans history. Maybe I'm biased because I have seen a lot of european basketball, where the coach is God. Maybe I am asking Sam too much ? It could be.

And I dare to say what I have said because you are saying that Sam has nothing to do with the Bargnani's problems, and I think it's false. Maybe I would not have to say "people" and have to say you SWAN.

I like Sam, before this year I just wanted he learned more X's and O's. Lately it looks like he needs to fix more things. Maybe that's the reason Sam isn't getting more props. Who knows.
rapsfan087 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote