Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Why does Moon take so many 3's.
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 11:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
I guess we agree to disagree then rapsfan087. By the defender not respecting Moon's shot by giving him so much space to shoot doesn't mean he's going to automatically get called for the "charge" if he decides to drive . Unless Jamario plans on jumping over the player, they can attack the rim properly without drawing a charge everytime. Sometimes he might get called, but Moon still stands a better chance in scoring if he drives than he does shooting from long range at this point. He just needs to be a little more creative offensively. Once he develops a more consistent shot, then we don't need to have this discussion. But until then Moon has to learn how to create more for himself. Because offensively right now he isn't doing any favours for himself.
Bingo. I agree, but right now he isn't that kind of player. I think Sam already would have to know that and makes the plays thinking about it, and not thinking about what he wants Moon does. Moon isn't Kobe, guy can do what he can do, and I think dribbling isn't among his best skills.

Not that Moon is gonna make foul every time he goes to the rim, but you have to agree that the other teams aren't silly and they aren't going to let that Moon goes to the rim every time. And maybe Moon sees that before shooting. And of course, he will be wrong sometimes, but that happens with all the players.

We don't think so different, I think we are nearer to agree than disagree, I just don't think that all the fault of those shots is Moon's responsibility.
rapsfan087 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote