is EL PRESIDENTE
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Star ledger: Marion S&T to Dallas or New Orleans?
1. Kobe Bryant, Lakers (ETO): If you think he's leaving, you're mistaken.
2. Ben Gordon, Bulls: Could verbally commit to Detroit tomorrow.
3. Allen Iverson, Pistons: His market is either Charlotte or Palookaville.
4. Kyle Korver, Jazz (ETO): Enormously popular in Salt Lake City.
5. Anthony Parker, Raptors: Toronto wants to sign-and-trade him.
6. Marquis Daniels, Pacers (TO): Indy can't pay $7.3M; Warriors like him.
OTHERS: Dahntay Jones, Rashad McCants (R), Shannon Brown, Michael Finley (PO), Von Wafer, Devin Brown, Kareem Rush, Stephen Graham, Fred Jones, Keith Bogans, Alex Acker, Quinton Ross, Mo Ager, Morris Almond
1. Hedo Turkoglu, Magic (ETO): If he gets $10M per offer, Magic let him walk.
2. Shawn Marion, Raptors: Raptors might sign-and-trade to Mavs or Hornets.
3. Trevor Ariza, Lakers: Helped himself in playoffs more than anyone.
4. Lamar Odom, Lakers: Still a perfect Kobe sidekick, so he'll stick.
5. Ron Artest, Rockets: Best of this group, but few would risk it.
6. Marvin Williams, Hawks (R): Probably will play out the year with qualifier.
7. Linas Kleiza, Nuggets (R): Nuggets will wait out offer sheets, then decide.
OTHERS: Jamario Moon (R), Matt Barnes, Hakim Warrick (R), Leon Powe (R), Grant Hill, Rodney Carney, Ime Udoka, Yakhouba Diawara, Cartier Martin, Joey Graham (R), Wally Szczerbiak, Devean George (PO), Gerald Green, Ryan Bowen, Desmond Mason, Louis Amundson (TO).
I don't know where this is coming from?