Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raptors Summer League Won't Likely Be Televised
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 12:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
B-RAD
a gearbox of epic proportions.

Banned

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to B-RAD
Default Raptors Summer League Won't Likely Be Televised

from doug smith's Raptors blog:

Quote:
Hey, summer league’s approaching – Toronto’s first game is like July 10 or something – but here’s a little note that I’m sure will miff more than a few of you.

There are no plans at the moment to have television broadcasts of any of the games. Nothing from NBA-TV, nothing from RaptorsTV, nothing from There Are Too Many Channels In The Universe TV.

That means no breathless discussion of how DeMar DeRozan looked playing against true scrubs, no waiting for the broadcast of some game to see if Roko’s lost that ability to dribble out the shot clock like few other guards in the game.

And I don’t believe there will be an ink-stained wretch from Toronto in attendance – money being the big issue, the time of the games being another – so how in the world are we going to discuss something as mundane as summer league basketball? Maybe we won’t be able to, and that’s not a big shame.

-

he says it's not a big shame which it's not. but, i'd still like to see what DeMar can do, and if Roko actually is not the shittiest point in the league.
B-RAD is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote