Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Marathon runners, what happens when you hit the wall?
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 02:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Acie
landry fields forever

Administrator

Representing:

I almost had an accident walking home from work about two months ago. It's about a 45 minute walk and about half way through it hit me. It came and went in waves where I really had to go and then suddenly I felt like I could make it. I decided not to stop because at this point I was in a residential area and I would've had to knock on some random persons door and ask them to use their toilet. I made it most of the way until finally about three blocks from home it was inevitable I was going to go in my pants. I decided to make a last ditch attempt to make it home and started sprinting. My girlfriend had decided to start walking from home to meet me and then walk back with me. She was still on our street and saw me turn the corner and said judging by the panicked/scared look on my face she expected a 20 foot monster to be chasing me. I ran right by her and barely got out "I've got to shit". I made it home and it was the greatest sense of relief I've ever experienced. Last time I try and get some exercise/be environmentally conscious.

Last edited by Acie; 03-20-2008 at 03:14 PM.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote