Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Pistons reject Celtics trade proposal
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 09:24 AM   #17 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acie View Post
Why not be twice as dominant?

I would wager heavily on the fact that Stuckey can play at a high level more consistently in a stable enviroment. Like Rondo he has the ability to get to the basket, but also has a better mid-range game and can keep defenses more honest.

This also gives them more depth and two excellent defenders.
I suppose so.... still too much of a gamble for my taste.

BOS is still the odds on favourite to come out of the East with a healthy KG IMO. Trade or no trade.

I think that they'd be better served by trying to clear some space to sign Sheed for the MLE if that's possible or even eating some luxury tax to get him for a year or 2.

If Stuckey CAN'T run the show it could blow up in their faces.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key