Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Canadian Hockey Coverage...
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 11:53 PM   #16 (permalink)
JattDogg
laughing at Marbury

is bitch slappin the raps

Representing:

back to hockey lol..

i am a huge soccer fan..its my number 1 sport...that said i respect the fact that people watch other sports and so am fine with equal tv time for hockey, basketball, curling, whatever....

but the hockey coverage here is fucking disgusting...its borderline stalkerish and i have to admit im jealous....i wish soccer was treated the same way on tv...but no....in sports centre like shows they tend to show like every hockey goal highlight, save, fight and zambonie scene possible. When it comes to soccer, they will show 1 goal maybe 2 from a game taht was 4- 2. Heck, they barely show Raptors highlights!

As for all the trade deadline shows, and over analysis....get a fucking life people...i mean i LOVE soccer as much as any puck head loves and is dedicated to hockey..but man, i dont need to hear the BS they gossip about with rumours, scenarios and "analysis" of why crosby is not better then malkin or greztky in his prime balhblah...who cares.

ya, i hate hockey coverage in canada. become more worldy with sports!
JattDogg is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote