Here's a recap:
- Chuck asked him to make is picks for the NCAA tournament and the final four and he said he hasn't had the time to look at the brackets but since he's biased, wants Texas to be in the final 4.
- Chuck asked him if, in the NBA, he has ever seen the sort of excitement he saw when playing during march madness in college and TJ said no. He said since he hasn't played in a championship game here, he hasn't seen anything like college so far.
- Chuck asked him when basketball became a business for him. Was it during college or in the NBA. He said in college it he was taking things lightly, less pressure and was always with friends in the team. Things are diferent in the NBA and thats when he started treating basketball like a business.
- Chuck asked him about his satisfaction with his role with the Raptors
and he said that he was OK with his role and thats what he told the team management. He said when he came back from injury, he told the management that he'd be ok with his role off the bench and Jose can continue to start and that he was trying to be the bigger man by letting Jose be the starter or something to that effect.
- Upon asking him about his recent struggles, TJ said it was difficult trying to adjust to being a backup as he has always been a starter and that he is trying to play the way that comes naturally to him. Thats when he swtiched into third person mode saying something like the way I have been playing, thats what makes TJ Ford TJ Ford and that people might find it reckless or extra agressive but thats just how he plays. He did say that he made some mistakes but thats part of his adjustment to his role.
- Upon Chuck's question regarding a media story that TJ wants to leave Toronto, TJ said he never said it. He is fine with being in Toronto for the time being and if he ever said something like that, Chuck would be the first to know about it.
- Regarding whether or not having a team meeting after a tough series of losses is of any benefits, TJ said he gets along with everyone on the team and no one has raised concerns over the way he has been playing and that the players dont have any concerns about his play or the general play of the raps. He said meetings are not necessary.