Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Canadian Hockey Coverage...
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 11:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltrane View Post
Ramsay's show is good (the US version is way over dramatic and shitty, though), but he's an arrogant prick. He's right most of the time, but he treats the kitchen staff like garbage. I'd stab that bastard witha fork if he talked to me like that.
i don't know. He is arrogant yes, and he is confrontational. But often times in his show (especially the UK ones) he is very fair and constructive. I find he's only ever a real asshole to people who warrant it. Some people just don't react well to criticism.

Either way, he is entertaining as hell.

As for restautant makeover, i often wonder why people would go on that show. I saw that Grapefruit Moon episode the first thing i wondered was why on earth she even went on the show when her sence of style and decor was so drastically unique. I could see it helping a few places that desperately need it (that Tara Inn place in Scarborough for one), but at the same time, some of the owners should consider other options to revamp their businesses. you are totally right though, in that the result of the makeover usually lacks soul and personality.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote