Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bosh: There is No Link to Miami Heat
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 12:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Heat Bosh: There is No Link to Miami Heat

Even both sounds like he's getting fed-up with all the rumours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Sentinel
Chris Bosh has spoken. Not a source. Not a spokesman. But the Toronto Raptors forward himself. And while the impending 2010 free agent has yet to offer a definitive stance on his future, at least we get him in his own words, in something longer than a Twitter tweet.

The quotes come courtesy of Fox Sports Radio and an interview conducted with Bosh by host Sean Farnham and Entourage star Jerry Ferrara (a.k.a., Turtle).

Q. Evidently your friends are talking. The Miami Herald reported that a close friend of yours said you apparently had a mutual interest in the Miami Heat and would love to be added via trade this summer or free agency in 2010. Is Miami a destination that you'd like to play in?

Bosh: "As of right now, I'm not sure. I like Miami, don't get me wrong. But I don't know what comes along with being a part of that organization. I don't even have any friends in Miami, which was the funniest part. A close friend of mine hit me yesterday and was like 'Hey there’s another article out' and I was like 'What now?' 'Apparently a friend in Miami said you're going to Miami.' He sent me the article and I read it, and I'm like, 'now they’re just making stuff up.' "

Q. The free agency question...

Bosh: "You know the crazy thing about it is, I got that question a lot this year. I can only imagine how next year is going to be. Its like '2010 is coming up, you are going to be a free agent. Where are you going to go? Come here.' Every city I’m in, they ask me to play for their team. It’s something to deal with, and I think sometimes you just have to set the record straight. What do you want me to do? I don’t know where I am going. I don’t know what the future holds. What might be good today may not be good tomorrow. I guess it's a lot of fun for some people because it's speculation. It's thousands of possibilities because there are going to be a lot of free agents that year."

Thing is, it doesn't matter what Bosh or Dwyane Wade or LeBron James say. It's what they do. Bosh already has said he will not extend with the Raptors this summer. Wade has left the possibility open. James has mostly been mum.

None can become free agents before July 1, 2010, if they become free agents, at all. All are eligible to be traded. The clock is ticking.

Slowly. Very slowly.
Source - Miami Heat | Sun-Sentinel Blogs: Chris Bosh: There is no link to Miami Heat
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote