Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bosh: "I'm playing tomorrow"
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 05:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Default Bosh: "I'm playing tomorrow"

OK, now I can edit my game thread to reflect Chris coming back. Just wasn't 100%, but according to his website he is back tomorrow night to face the Heat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Bosh.com
Great news! Fresh off the press! I'm playing tommorrow! I've been working out for the past couple of days getting back in shape and my knee has responded pretty well. I'm really excited because I've been waiting for a while now, watching on the bench every game. I'm finally back now!

Another thing I'm excited about is watching my brother play tonight. They didn't win their conference tournament, but they qualified for the NIT. They play Arizona State tonight on ESPN 2 at 11pm eastern so make sure you check it out. My brother's a senior so he's in his final stretch of his collegiate career. I'm very proud of him because he's done an excellent job in the classroom and on the court and he's fought through a lot of criticism from people who expect him to be just like me. That's what I love about him, he always marches to the beat of his own drum. He always leads!

I'm picking the contest winners for the game tckets against the Heat today so everyone stay posted. I've been reading all of the emails and they're some great stuff. I hate I can only pick one. I'll make sure I'll have more contest for game tickets a little later. Ya'll Stay cool!
Source - Click here
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote