Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Time For A Change?
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 06:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Claudius
contemplating

The Killing Joke

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius

I agree that shaking things up is likely a neccesity. I'm thinking right now that maybe we should start Kapono. The one thing I've noticed with Kapono is when he is actually given the minutes and plays with an unselfish unit he's actually a very nice asset. It's espescially fun to watch him play with Parker and Calderon.

Now would I give Ford back his starting role? No. Why? Because he doesn't really deserve it. The fact that you're sulking and then get your job back because it gives you an ego boost. Sorry, no. Sports and starting spots and minutes is dependent upon working your ass off, not sulking, not playing poorly, not making questionable decisions. No, if TJ got that, and with the attitude he has shown then it sets a bad precedent and bad example for later on. Work your ass off, use your god given talents and earn it. If you outplay the guy in front of you then yes. Otherwise, right now, no.
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote