Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - If Curry is on the board at #9...
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 12:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
RAPMAN
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyFro View Post
Hansbrough did sprint faster then him. but i don't doubt for one second that derozan could turn a corner faster then hanbrough regardless of the combine test or sprint faster down the court with a basketball and leap at top speed off of one foot which i know hansrough can't do .

i guess we'l find out soon enough if he's a joey graham or a andre igoudala, but myself, i will continue to pray to jesus, allah, and mohhamed that derozan falls to and is selected by the toronto raptors
We all know Hansbrough is 100% hustle. Derozan's Agent did mention last week that his player will not be available @ the ninth pick and will not schedule a workout with the Raptors. Maybe they have a promise with another team picked below the Raptors. As you said, Derozan is more agile, faster, and jumps higher than Hansborough. Maybe he went through the motions during the draft combine. When so much is at stake, when guaranteed millions are given depending where you land on the draft, and you have Derozan going through the motions, what can you expect when you give this guy a contract. You have to question his effort or work ethic.

So here are other weakness of Derozan in Draftexpress:

-Lacks significant offensive polish
- Offensive creativity
- Ability to create own shot
- Advanced ball-handling skills
- Defensive awareness

Sounds alot like Joey Graham.

Last edited by RAPMAN; 06-03-2009 at 12:45 PM.
RAPMAN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote