Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - If Curry is on the board at #9...
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 11:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
GrannyFro
is too lazy to respond, you win

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
LOL... who was i fighting with a week ago about how derozan is going to be the next Graham?

the kid can jump high... ok.
but he isnt as much of a athletic freak as he gives off, and to come in the bottom in agility? thats pretty bad.
Tyler Hanborough beat him in the sprint?
i truely think this kid is all hype... im not impressed.
it was probably me arguing with you and i'll still stick with my prediction. derozan is no joke. he's not joey graham, he's a fluid athlete, well coordinated and at 19 will most like continue to grow into his body. quickness can be improved and i don't question that he'll be a good defender (or at least more capable then anyone on this roster). I expect derozan as a 20 year old rookie to eclispe joey's best season which isn't saying much

the fact that he didn't score well in some of the combine stuff could be a positive because it could mean he falls to the raps. some of the stuff can be misleading in these test, for example in 05, luck jackson's vertical among many was tested higher then andre igoudala yet there is no way that is possible. you remember luke jackson? yeah that guy
Hansbrough did sprint faster then him. but i don't doubt for one second that derozan could turn a corner faster then hanbrough regardless of the combine test or sprint faster down the court with a basketball and leap at top speed off of one foot which i know hansrough can't do .

i guess we'l find out soon enough if he's a joey graham or a andre igoudala, but myself, i will continue to pray to jesus, allah, and mohhamed that derozan falls to and is selected by the toronto raptors
GrannyFro is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote