Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - TSN.ca: Coach of the Year?
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 02:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
The MVP of West Hollywood
the only guy who thinks Terrence Ross will be an all-star

Representing:

You know, up to this point I always somewhat supported Sam... He's not an elite coach, but we always played hard and disciplined and seemed to be doing well for a team that doesn't have the guns to contend yet.

But the last couple weeks have been plain awful and my opinion of him has gone down. I said this before, but I place just as much blame in the TJ fiasco on Sam for not benching him and giving him a verbal whooping as soon as he started jacking it up in the Orlando game, as I do on TJ for doing it. TJ is still a professional, if he got killed I'm sure he would've smartened up. The guy has immense talent, we just need a coach to get him disciplined and start using it. TJ has has been completley unleashed the last couple weeks, he's not even listening to anything Sam is saying.

The minute distribution he's given to Calderon and Bargs has been awful... if Calderon's the starter, he should be starting the 4th every game, let alone playing in it at all. PERIOD. Bargs needs his 25 minutes a game to develop, and if he starts out slow, let him keep going and get out of it in the 2nd half... he's been doing that lately but last night Sam forgot.

And yeah, his reactionary system is terrible. As much as we like our pipe dream of "We can beat Orlando! Yeah!", the biggest reason it won't happen if we get the chance is because Stan Van Gundy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mitchell.

I mean he got bitchslapped by Frank Lawrence. Van Gundy would be scary.

Last edited by The MVP of West Hollywood; 03-17-2008 at 02:53 PM.
The MVP of West Hollywood is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote