Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - I like Derrick Rose and all....
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 11:06 AM   #8 (permalink)

The Killing Joke
Send a message via MSN to Claudius

Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
Go easy on the kid.

If you had the benefit of knwoing that if you made that decision, and you cheated the SAT to get into school (which is a joke, the NCAA is the AHL for the NBA, it aint about school for its athletes)

Would you say no?

If it meant you had a way to prove yourself and you'd grab a contract for Chicago, and then win ROTY on your way to a huge life, would you???

Don't be so quick to Judge the kid.
SJ that's ridiculous.

Irregardless of what the NCAA is, it's still under the umbrella of academia, therefore it should be treated with the same respect. If you're not intelligent enough to pass you SAT test, then yes, you shouldn't be allowed to enter college and the NCAA etc.

If it were me, no. Why? Because at the end of the day, I have to look at myself in the mirror and ask myself what type of man I am. And if I had to cheat to get somewhere, then I've disrespected myself and anyone close to me.

Everything is about the easiest possible way, instead of actually attempting things and failing and learning from those failures.
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote