Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Sekeres: The dangers of Ford
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 08:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:

No doubt they'll changes but I don't think it'll be as drastic as your alluding too Mike. Rasho will be moved but likely not till the trade deadline next season which I don't mind because as much as people laugh at Rasho, I think he's been one of our most consistent big men if not the most consistent this season. He can still be effective on both ends of the floor and also be a solid veteran to have around for such a young team. But if BC has the option to move him then I definitely won't argue that.

Delfino I fear is going to get Kapono type money and if that's the case then I don't see us being able to keep him. Would I? Definitely. I realize he's sometimes inconsistent, but he's been the only spark off the bench for a team that was suppose to have one of the deepest benches in all of the NBA. Not the case. In fact, we don't have much depth at all anymore.

Graham, Primoz, Martin are all as good as gone considering their all in their final season of their contracts and Baston should and will hopefully be waived this summer. Most of the cap provided with them gone will allow us to keep Jose hopefully. That being said I refuse to watch this team for another season flip flop with the controversy called "Forderon". For that I welcome your fantasy trade Mike because Battier is just what we need for this team. Only problem being, good luck in finding a team willing to take on T.J.. And that not a knock on his game, but more the size of his contract and his extensive history of serious injuries.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote