Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Perfect Storm.
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 02:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
The MVP of West Hollywood
the only guy who thinks Terrence Ross will be an all-star

Representing:

Well the good news is Bosh is 24 in a week, Bargnani is 23, we have a great game manager in Calderon, we have a huge expiring contract to create options next year, and one hopefully expendable point guard that the league is hopefully saying "Wow, he averaged 25/5 against GS and the Lakers! Let's get that guy" about. I agree this team has a lot of work to do, but I won't be too dissatisfied if we put up a good fight against Cleveland and Orlando and look to build our team. For the record I do think we're better than last year... last year we were winning a lot of close games by heart alone, while in reality we were still a team that started Joey Graham and had Dixon as a our primary backup 2.

I'd much rather be in this building potential station than somewhere like Denver, where they're going nowhere but down. Obviously would it be great to be in a position like New Orleans, Portland, Utah, where their pieces to contend are already there? Yeah, but not everyone can be that fortunate. I still like this team.
The MVP of West Hollywood is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote