Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Perfect Storm.
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 11:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Phew .... your suggestion of bringing in Leo made me laugh out loud.

Anywhore, some might jump over me for saying this but I think this season is a write off. In fact my prediction before this season was to be in the lower 4 playoff spots and not getting by the 1st round. Not because of how poorly we've played since starting the 2nd half of the season, but more because the playoff contenders are all much stronger especially in the West, but even teams in the East improved alot over the last little while.

Right now the way we've played we deserve at best the 7th or 8th spot or even missing the playoffs all together. I don't think a coaching change will occur before the end of this season though. That might be something that Raptors management contemplate this summer, but I just think its a matter of removing a few pieces from this current puzzle and replacing them with new ones this summer. I still think Sam can do the job here in Toronto, I just think he needs better options than what he's been dealt this season. JMO
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote