Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - As You WISHHHHHHHHHH
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 10:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Benzo
hibernating

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Default As You WISHHHHHHHHHH

So about 10:15 last night I had, had enough, and decided to put on one of my favorite movies of all time. The Princess Bride. Unfortunatly I could not get the Raptors out of my head.

I don't know if any of you have seen it, but there were a few things that made me chuckle. During a sword fight, both men seem to be at a stalemate, equally skilled, when all of the sudden this Indigo Montoya tells our hero that he is smiling because...

"- I know something you do not know.....I am not left handed"

He switches to his right and proceeds, to get the better of his opponant untill Jerry Sloan....I mean the man in black says

"- I know something you do not know...I am not left handed either"

(Man in black is a metaphor for every coach not named Sam Mitchell in the NBA, for thos of you that missed it).

Here's the clip its fun.

Even when you think you are ahead, and you have this secret defense you plan to run in the playoffs...I have a feeling, even though we may smile for a second. Its only because the other team is allowing us too.....

As I started to fall asleep I got to one more scene. In this one TJ Vizzini, is about to enter a 1 on 1 battle with our hero....(read every other PG in the NBA in the forth quarter)

Bottom line is the challange was lost before it began, regardless of the jibber jabber, fancy talk and slight of hand TJ Vizzini can come up with, it doesn't matter, the tools were not there for him to see, he was doing everything our Man in Black had hoped. The battle was over before it began...

Anyway, then I fell asleep and dreamt of help defense and passion.

I am starting to hate these guys.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote