Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - My Year In Review.
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 12:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
RAPTORSBESTFAN
RAPTORSBESTFORUMER

Raptors are the best

Representing:
Default My Year In Review.

I am sorry I have not posted much, but I am still very upset.

As you know I went to 2 games this year, (Jealous everyone?) and I even talked to cheerleaders. Also CB4 (my man) waved at me.

They didn't make the playoffs basiclly because nobody other than Bosh could do anything, Bosh led in rebs and points.

He also made Andrea Bargniiani look good.

I think he should play at a postion where he can shoot more next year, because he likes to take jump shots, also guys like Garnett scare him on occassion.

I don't think he will leave because I emailed him and said "Please stay CB4 we love you" and accually responded with "I hope too". So there you have it, he isn't going anywhere.

One thing I do think though is that the fans should really stop booing when he is playing, because he asked, and it makes him feel bad. So fans are to blame as well.

Next season I think we should get Lebron, and/or Howard, because then Bosh will be really good.

Thats all from Raptors Best Fan. I hope to contact CB4 again and I will tell you all what he says to me.

P.S I think we will get the number one pick tonight, and trade the pick for Howard.
RAPTORSBESTFAN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote