Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Can Smitch light a fire under Bagnani's arse?
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 08:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
MangoKidHoops
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Joey came out and had a big night the day after TJ was all over him at practice. Personally, I think that whole "light a fire under a guy" stuff doesn't always work and maybe it doesn't more often than it does. I really think Bargnani just needs to relax, take a break and get things in perspective. Notwithstanding the past few games, he has been having a decent season. He has been absolutely miserable the past few games and I really think he just needs to get laid. Seriously. I'm talking a chick who's pushing three-fitty. Something where when you walk into the locker room, you are going to be so ashamed of yourself the whole night, that you won't even be thinking on the court, you'll just be playing.

LrRrAd...you're the chubby chaser, right? Got a few from the past you can line up for Bargs?
350? Wow, that's huge. My rule is never date a girl who could play O-Line for the Miami Dolphins. Now, line-backer (in CFL terms)/strong safety(NFL) weight, and we're talking. I think I can pull something out of my sleeve for Bargs.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote