Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Game Thread: Toronto Raptors 80 - Los Angeles Clippers 77 (F)
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 02:16 AM   #18 (permalink)
ClingRap
enjoying having the keys to destiny

perusing ancient database

Representing:

This was perhaps one of the ugliest games of the year.

AP was absolutely atrocious. he doesn't deserve big minutes right now. people will say its his defensive intensity. he didnt snag a rebound, register a steal and let little richie frahm go off. didn't hit a shot from the field and he played thirty plus minutes. wow!

A win is a win, but this team is getting really difficult to watch. they play a boring game of high screen and roll, the only time they play up-tempo it seems is when delfino is on the floor. this whole grab the rebound bullshit and get it to the point guard and walking it up is aweful. I honestly fell asleep twice tonight, and i never do in tight games.

They're ball movement is still aweful and they're spacing....fuck. I don't know how many times I saw two bigs come up to the top of the lane to set a pick simultaneously. they run all these cuts too, that dont produce good looks. their only play all night was Bosh in the post, clear out and let him work. borrrring. predictable, one trick pony. we won because LA didnt double until late fourth quarter.
ClingRap is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote